Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

My Top 5 Lipsticks for Summers | Under Rs.500

Hey guys !!

How are you all? The rain god finally got happy with us and the weather has been pleasant here in Delhi since the past 2 days. You know that kind of pleasant where you don't even need the AC. Ah!! How I wish it could stay like this year around ! But it is Delhi, you know?

So, to beat this heat I am sharing my top 5 favorite lip colors for summers. These are those which I am currently enjoying using. And the best part is that all of these are Rs.500.



1. Star's Cosmetic in NUDE ROSE: If you have read/watched my previous post/video, then you would know that this has made into my current favorites list. Thi is such a gorgeous nude-y rose-y pink. The perfect Kylie Jenner lip shade I would say. This is the color that I like to wear during the day time when I want to look like well put up but don't want to wear anything too loud. I find this shade to be very feminine & romantic. This would suit people with medium to lighter complexions.

PRICE: Rs.200

WHERE TO BUY? HERE.


2. Lakme Perfect Definition Lip liner in GO GRAPE: I adore this color! This is such a stunning deep reddish maroon with brown undertones. I mean it is a deep dark shade but it would not make you look 10 years older. If you know what I mean. And even better it is matte without the drying effect. This is a perfect pick for those night parties and would suit all skin tones

PRICE: Rs.250

WHERE TO BUY? HERE.


3. Maybelline Colorsensation in VELVET BEIGE: This is a mauve-ish brown nude shade with silver glitter specks. The glitter doesn't really show up though. It is slightly darker than a MLBB shade for me but for darker complexions this would be a perfect MLBB shade.
Again, this one is also suitable for all skin tones.

PRICE: Rs.236

WHERE TO BUY? HERE.


4. Maybelline Colorshow Lip Matte in ROCK THE CORAL: OMG !! This is such a stunning coral shade. I love how it instantly brightens up my face. It has the right undertones of pink and orange. This is more suitable for people with medium to lighter complexions.

PRICE: Rs. 325

WHERE TO BUY? HERE.


5. Coloressence in FOREVER ROSE: Last but definitely not the least, I have a pink lipstick. This is a little neon-ish rose pink shade which has a creamy finish. It is also a bright shade and it instantly brightens up my face. This would again suit people with medium to light complexions.

PRICE: Rs.199

WHERE TO BUY? HERE.


So. these were my favorites. Do share yours in the comment section down below. I would love to know your recommendations too.

Watch my video talking about my fave lipsticks for summers: (SUBSCRIBE)



Connect with me on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beautifull-and-Blessed/592614800792231?ref=hl
Instagram: kanikajusta
Twitter: Bfulandblsd
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/kjusta/

Lots of Love!
KJ




No comments: